Meatless pasta nights don’t have to be the same old story every week. Add a little variety to your vegetarian pasta dinners with these creative recipes.
Pasta is often the first food that comes to mind when non-vegetarians try to brainstorm vegetarian dishes to bring to a potluck, or menu ideas for Meatless Mondays.
Of course, there are plenty of other vegetarian options. But even with pasta, there’s more room for variety than you might think.
Here’s a collection of classic and more adventurous meatless pasta dinners you can add to your repertoire.
(Most of the recipes below contain dairy products, so while they’re vegetarian, they’re not vegan. But we’ve also come across many inventive and tasty vegan pasta recipes. We’ll be sharing them in another post.)
This post may contain some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
15 vegetarian pasta dinners
1. Roasted garlic and red pepper fettucine Alfredo via Yellow Bliss Road
2. Ravioli with sauteed asparagus and walnuts via Green Valley Kitchen
3. Rainbow vegetarian fried orzo skillet via Whole and Heavenly Oven
4. Creamy tomato and spinach pasta via Budget Bytes
5. Broccoli Alfredo stuffed shells via Creme de la Crumb
6. Butternut squash and spinach tortellini via Julia’s Album
7. Kale walnut pesto and blistered tomato pasta via Tastes Lovely
8. Asparagus mushroom pasta via Recipes from a Pantry
9. Vegetarian pasta fagioli via Cilantro and Citronella
10. Creamy Cajun linguine via A Flavorful Journal
11. Black pepper and parmesan spaghetti with garlic roasted tomatoes via Yay! for Food
12. Spinach and ricotta stuffed shells via Fork Knife Swoon
13. Creamy goat cheese and sun-dried tomato pasta via Cooking for Keeps
14.Slow cooker enchilada orzo via Damn Delicious
15. Creamy garlic herb mushroom spaghetti via Pinch of Yum
More vegetarian recipes you might enjoy:
- 15 easy slow cooker curry dishes that are vegan and gluten-free
- 15 vegan pumpkin recipes for your sweet tooth