Pumpkin is the signature flavor of autumn. But with so many of those tempting pumpkin treats traditionally relying on eggs, milk, or cream, it can be difficult to find vegan-friendly versions.
Fortunately, you can create iconic fall foods like pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice latte, and pumpkin bread at home without the dairy products.
Here is a collection of sweet vegan pumpkin recipes that will help you get your pumpkin fix for breakfast, brunch, or dessert.
This post may contain some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
15 vegan pumpkin recipes
1. Pumpkin Pie Tarts with a Cookie Crust via Oh She Glows
2. Pumpkin Muffins with Honey Coconut Whipped Cream via Pickles and Honey
3. Vegan Pumpkin Cashew Pudding via The Full Helping
4. Marbled Turmeric Pumpkin Chocolate Bread via Vegan Richa
5. Spiced Pumpkin Porridge with Caramelized Apples and Pecans via Deliciously Ella
6. No-Bake Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake via Oh My Veggies
7. Pumpkin Double Chocolate Chip Cookies via Keepin’ It Kind
8. Vegan Pumpkin Ghost Donut Holes via Healthy Happy Life
9. Vegan Pumpkin Waffles via The Viet Vegan
10. Vegan Pumpkin Bread Pudding via Fat-Free Vegan
11. Homemade Pumpkin Chai Latte via Cookie and Kate
12. Pumpkin Molasses Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Frosting via Veggies Don’t Bite
13. Vegan Pumpkin Scones with Coffee Glaze via The Roasted Root