Whether you call it “stuffing” or “dressing,” it’s the star of Thanksgiving dinner. And there are as many ways to make it as there are Thanksgiving dinner cooks.
Our roundup of favorite Thanksgiving stuffing recipes includes vegetarian, slow-cooker, and gluten-free options, as well as traditional and regional variations.
This post may contain some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
15 delicious Thanksgiving stuffing recipes
1. Classic traditional Thanksgiving stuffing via Averie Cooks
2. 5-star sausage, apple, and cranberry stuffing via Wicked Good Kitchen
3. Gluten-free quinoa stuffing via In Sonnet’s Kitchen
4. Old-fashioned bread stuffing with sausage via The Hungry Bluebird
5. Crock pot stuffing with wild rice, cranberries, and almonds via Well Plated
6. Cornbread stuffing muffins with apple and pancetta via A Spicy Perspective
7. Gluten-free stuffing via Yammie’s Gluten Freedom
8. Cranberry and walnut stuffing via Foodie Crush
9. Sourdough and mushroom stuffing via Country Living
10. Vegan, gluten-free Thanksgiving stuffing-muffins with mashed potatoes and gravy via The Colorful Kitchen
11. Pear pomegranate stuffing via Real Housemoms
12. Oyster stuffing via Saveur
13. Stuffing in a Bundt pan via Kim’s Healthy Eats
14. Slow cooker cranberry pecan stuffing via Damn Delicious
15. Cauliflower stuffing via Delish
Like this post? Be sure to pin it for future reference, and sign up for the free weekly List Nixie newsletter so you never miss another one!
Never miss a post.
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter and get our latest content by email.