Pressed for time in the kitchen? Who isn’t? These tempting pork chop dinners are quick and easy to make with the help of simple sheet pan.
More and more cooks are discovering that sheet pan dinners are an easy way to reduce prep and cleanup time while still serving their families hearty, home-cooked meals.
Sheet pan cooking is versatile: you can use it with chicken, pork, beef, salmon, shrimp, tofu, or vegetable entrees.
Here are 15 family-pleasing sheet pan pork chop dinner recipes to add to your weeknight menu rotation:
This post may contain some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
15 easy sheet pan pork chop dinner recipes
1. Ranch pork chops and potatoes sheet pan dinner via Jo Cooks
2. Sheet pan brown sugar pork chops via Seasonal Cravings
3. Sheet pan baked BBQ pork chops with zucchini and rainbow peppers via Eat Well 101
4. Sheet pan raspberry pineapple pork chops via Melanie Makes
5. Sheet pan baked parmesan pork chops, potatoes, and asparagus via The Wholesome Dish
6. Baked apple pork chops and green beans via Damn Delicious
7. Sheet pan pecan-crusted pork chops with honey balsamic veggies via Simply Sissom
8. Sheet pan pork chops with carrots and maple dijon potatoes via Eat Well 101
9. One-pan chili-rubbed pork chops with green beans, garlic, and potatoes via So Damn Delish
10. Sheet pan pork chops with sweet potatoes and apples via The Lean Green Bean
11. Sheet pan garlic ranch roasted potatoes and pork via Together as Family
12. One sheet pan maple dijon pork chops via Meatloaf and Melodrama
13. Sheet pan Cajun pork chops with potatoes and broccoli via Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
14. Roasted pork chops and smashed potato sheet pan dinner via Cooking and Beer
15. One-pan smoky ranch pork chops with veggies via Homemade Hooplah
Sheet pan cookbooks:
Looking for more quick and easy sheet pan supper recipes? These bestselling cookbooks are filled with tempting sheet pan (and one-pan) recipes that will have you whipping up dinner in no time!