Tempting raspberry breakfast recipes to help you enjoy fresh raspberries while they’re in season, from healthy smoothies to indulgent French toast bake.
Fresh raspberries for breakfast, anyone? If so, you need to move fast. It’s hard to believe it, but raspberry season is almost over here in Michigan.
I just came back from the Farmers Market with a pint of fresh local raspberries, and the farmer selling them told me raspberries and blackberries will only be around for another week or so.
Is it just me, or does it seem like the seasons are whizzing by faster every year? It seems like just yesterday that the local berries started showing up, and now they’re on the way out.
So, anyway, I wanted to get in a roundup of raspberry recipes before it’s too late.
On the bright side, blueberry season is just getting started. Sounds like it’ll be time for another berry roundup soon.
Meanwhile, I’ve been looking for ways to change up my morning routine, so I collected a few raspberry breakfast recipes to get started. Enjoy!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
15 delicious raspberry breakfast recipes
1. White chocolate raspberry scones via Chew Out Loud
2. Raspberry peach smoothie via Deliciously Sprinkled
3. Overnight raspberry cream cheese French toast bake via Tornadough Alli
4. Healthy raspberry chocolate chip banana bread via Baker by Nature
5. Lemon raspberry coffee cake via Lemon Tree Dwelling
6. Raspberry pancake syrup via Real Housemoms
7. Raspberry dark chocolate overnight oats via Annie’s Noms
8. Lemon raspberry Dutch baby via Vanilla and Bean
9. Raspberry crumb muffins via Le Creme de la Crumb
10. Raspberry and cacao smoothie bowl via Spicy Ice Cream
11. Inner goddess raspberry breakfast bowls via Pinch of Yum
12. Raspberry and blueberry oaty breakfast bars via Amuse Your Bouche
13. Make-ahead raspberry-peach crisp breakfast parfaits via Iowa Girl Eats
14. Chocolate raspberry dreams breakfast parfait via Oh She Glows
15. Raspberry cream buttermilk crepes via Bake it with Love
Must-have breakfast and brunch cooking accessories
- Scones are one of my favorite occasional breakfast indulgences, provided they’re done right (meaning that they turn out light and flaky). Pro tip: To bake them to perfection without burning the bottoms, line your baking sheet with parchment paper. (It also works wonders with cookies.)