Spring may have just begun, but I’m already looking forward to summer. And nothing says summer like a tall, cold glass of lemonade.
Even better, you can combine lemons with fresh summer fruits for a special treat (and
added nutritional value). Or add natural flavorings like lavender or honey for a healthy gourmet treat.
The lemonade recipes below offer choices for just about every taste: from berries to tropical fruits or coconut, sparkling or still, over ice or frozen.
This post may contain some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
10 lemonade recipes to try this summer
1. Sparkling lavender lemonade via Oh So Delicioso
For more lavender recipes, see our post on ten ways to cook with this versatile herb.
2. Pineapple mango lemonade via Cooking Classy
Pineapple and mango both add a tropical vibe to this lemonade.
3. Watermelon lemonade via Sugar and Charm
Watermelons are a sure sign of summer fun. When we’re not eating them, we’re enjoying them as a cute motif in these DIY watermelon craft projects.
4. Strawberry basil lemonade via Ciao Florentina
Basil gives this strawberry lemonade a distinctively Italian flair.
5. Raspberry peach lemonade via Damn Delicious
If you love raspberries as much as we do, you’ll also want to check out our collection of raspberry breakfast recipes.
6. Honey ginger lemonade via Gourmande in the Kitchen
7. Sparkling blackberry lemonade via Garnish and Glaze
8. Blueberry lemonade via Damn Delicious
9. Frozen coconut lemonade via White Lights on Wednesday
10. Brazilian lemonade via Dessert Now Dinner Later
Fun fact: Brazilian “lemonade” isn’t actually lemonade at all, because it’s made with limes.
More summer recipes:
- 10 simple grilled vegetable recipes to try this summer
- 10 creamy popsicle recipes to keep you cool all summer
- 15 raspberry breakfasts to start the morning right
Like this post? Be sure to pin it for future reference, and sign up for the free weekly List Nixie newsletter so you never miss another one!