Hot chocolate is truly one of winter’s simple pleasures. Whether you prefer yours simple or fancy, with dark, milk, or white chocolate, you’ll find a recipe here that’s sure to hit the spot.
So put on something warm and comfortable, curl up by the fireplace, and enjoy a cup of delicious hot chocolate. You’ve earned it!
This post may contain some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
12 hot chocolate recipes
1. Decadent slow cooker hot chocolate via Sally’s Baking Addiction
2. White hot chocolate via The Recipe Critic
3. Peanut butter Nutella hot chocolate via Cafe Delites
4. Unicorn hot chocolate via Cookies and Cups
5. Salted caramel hot chocolate via A Beautiful Mess
6. Pink hot chocolate with Mason jar whipped cream via Baking Mischief
7. Cookies and cream hot chocolate via Sprinkle Some Sugar
8. Slow cooker Almond Joy hot chocolate via Melanie Makes
9. Hot chocolate float via Crazy for Crust
10. Gingerbread Hot Chocolate via Frugal Momeh
11. French hot chocolate via Well Plated
12. Pumpkin spice white hot chocolate via Lauren Kelly Nutrition
Like this post? Be sure to pin it for future reference, and sign up for the free weekly List Nixie newsletter so you never miss another one!
Never miss a post.
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter and get our latest content by email.