Hot chocolate is truly one of winter’s simple pleasures. Whether you prefer yours simple or fancy, with dark, milk, or white chocolate, you’ll find a recipe here that’s sure to hit the spot.
So put on something warm and comfortable, curl up by the fireplace, and enjoy a cup of delicious hot chocolate. You’ve earned it!
This post may contain some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
12 hot chocolate recipes
1. Decadent slow cooker hot chocolate via Sally’s Baking Addiction
2. White hot chocolate via The Recipe Critic
3. Peanut butter Nutella hot chocolate via Cafe Delites
4. Unicorn hot chocolate via Cookies and Cups
5. Salted caramel hot chocolate via A Beautiful Mess
6. Pink hot chocolate with Mason jar whipped cream via Baking Mischief
7. Cookies and cream hot chocolate via Sprinkle Some Sugar
8. Hot chocolate float via Crazy for Crust
9. Slow cooker Almond Joy hot chocolate via Melanie Makes