If you’re looking for tasty ways to take advantage of Spring’s bounty of fresh asparagus, try some of these asparagus salad recipes.
Fresh asparagus is one of the great delicacies of early Spring. Asparagus season lasts from February to June in these parts, but the tender green shoots are at their peak in April.
Low in calories and loaded with folate, as well as vitamins A, C, and E, asparagus is a smart nutritional choice.
With the variety of tempting asparagus salad recipes below, you can put fresh asparagus on the menu all Spring without repeating yourself!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
10 healthy asparagus salad recipes
1. Creamy Asparagus Pasta Salad via Tidy Mom
2. Asparagus Caprese Salad with Basil Gremolata via Aberdeen’s Kitchen
3. Creamy Goat Cheese Asparagus Quinoa Salad via Joyful Healthy Eats
4. Lemony Lentil Asparagus and Tomato Salad with Feta Cheese via From a Chef’s Kitchen
5. Asparagus Chickpea Quinoa Salad via Two Peas and Their Pod
6. Roasted Vegetable Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette via Small Town Woman
7. Asparagus, Tomato, and Feta Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette via Cooking Classy
8. Asparagus and Brussels Sprout Salad with Honey Dijon Dressing via Joyful Healthy Eats
9. Spring Salad with Asparagus, Goat Cheese, Lemon, and Hazelnuts via Proud Italian Cook
10. Roasted Asparagus Lemon Butter Pasta Salad via Lord Byron’s Kitchen
Plating picture-perfect asparagus can be a challenge. If you cook a lot of fresh asparagus, you might want to consider getting a dedicated tall asparagus steamer/cooker. Here are some popular options: