Need something quick, simple, and tasty to make tonight? One of these easy chicken dinner recipes might be just what you’re looking for.
Whether you prefer to cook your chicken in a stir fry pan, skillet, casserole, slow cooker, or instant pot, you’ll find something here to suit your culinary style.
Try one of these easy chicken dinner recipes tonight, and add it to your dinner-in-a-hurry repertoire.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
15 easy chicken dinner recipes
1. One pan maple mustard chicken and potatoes via Diethood
If you like the sweet-and-tangy combo that is honey mustard sauce, just wait until you taste this maple mustard sauce over chicken thighs and potatoes. You can make it all in one oven-safe skillet like this one.
2. Mexican chicken, sweet potato, and black bean skillet via Recipe Runner
Another one-pan chicken dinner, this one Mexican-inspired, and using chicken breasts instead of thighs, and made on the stovetop instead of the oven.
3. 15-minute honey garlic chicken via Family Food on the Table
This tasty dinner takes just 15 minutes to whip up on the stovetop. Honey, garlic, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes make up the sauce.
4. Chicken and broccoli stir fry via Dinner at the Zoo
A classic Cantonese dish that cooks up quickly and tastes amazing. The secret ingredient is oyster sauce, a thick sauce with a distinctive savory flavor known as umami.
5. Crock pot chicken and dumplings via Spend with Pennies
6. 30-minute mozzarella chicken in homemade tomato sauce via Little Spice Jar
7. Buttery garlic herb chicken with zucchini via The Recipe Critic
8. Lemon pepper chicken via Dinner at the Zoo
9. BBQ chicken tostadas via Cupcakes and Kale Chips